|The H10-56HXL Helicopter Headset with ENC Technology Dramatically reduces low frequency sound associated with helicopters.
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation.
- Pilot Selectable Automatic-Shut Off Feature.
- Five foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector.
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio.
- Same headset can be used with optional panel mount. (H10-56XP)
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Super soft foam filled pillow headpad
- NRR - 27 dB passive noise reduction rating plus 17 dB to 22 dB when ENC is turned on
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.